Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuition - CHECK (as in checkmark)

Never in a million years did I think that paying for tuition would be this easy! I applied online, I got a call several days later to go over my application and within 15 -20 mins I was approved!!!
Now that I'm over the shock, I'm shaking in my you know what. This is really going to happen.
Although I hate debt almost as much as I hate the dentist,  the end certainly justifies the means (11% interest and all) The dream is within reach...
I better be making lots of yummy cakes to pay this sucker off early.
Next stop - FCI tour, details coming

Peace, love and cake!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Darling! You're so determined. I know that when you put your heart and mind to it, you can do anything! This is no different; I know you'll be very successful. Just looking at the cakes you've already made without even going to school yet, I'm just amazed! Wishing you the best while at FCI.

    LOVE YA'!!! xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv ya back, my greatest cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete